As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Schematic Authenticator is a non-player device in Memories of Mars.
Where to find Authenticators[edit | edit source]
Schematic Authenticators can be found in various towns, outposts or complexes :
- Outpost Corrán (X 145 Y 399)
- Platform Tłok (X 223 Y 588)
- Capital Station (X 411 Y 494)
- Outpost Nevis (X 485 Y 347)
- Outpost Scafell (X 475 Y 588)
- Platform Zawór (X 595 Y 682)
- Desert Retreat (X 700 Y 680)
- Outpost Cheviot (X 662 Y 507)
- Complex V1-S1 (X 637 Y 384)
How to learn a schematic[edit | edit source]
- Insert the schematic in the machine and press "Decrypt" (FLOPs needed).
- When the decryption is done, press "Learn" to learn the skill permanently.
- The skill will be unlocked in your Skilltree.
How to sell a schematic[edit | edit source]
- Insert the schematic in the machine and press "Scrap".
- The scraping is instantaneous and you gain the amount of FLOPs displayed in the machine.
- Selling price is 16% of the learning price.