As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Oxygen can be found virtually or physically :
- You need to click an Oxygen outlet to refill your Oxygen bar. There is many outlets across the map along the pipelines.
- Finding Oxygen bottles in crates almost everywhere
- Looting Oxygen bottles from a Supply Tracker
Bonuses[edit | edit source]
You have 2 Oxygen bonuses in your Survivalist Skilltree:
- Oxygen Pool : +50% Increase the maximum of oxygen
- Oxygen Consumption : -25% Decrease the amount of oxygen consumed over time
Use[edit | edit source]
- Your Oxygen bar will decrease with time. So you need to refill it periodically. If it reaches zero you will take damage until a rapid death.
- In order to survive, you can refill it at an Oxygen outlet, or "drink" an Oxygen bottle.
- Among items needed to launch a Memory Capsule, it needs 4000 Oxygen.
|Mobile 3D Printer |
Memory Capsule[edit | edit source]
And you also need 4000 Oxygen to launch the Memory Capsule :
|Launch the Memory Capsule
10 Power Core