As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
FLOPs (Floating Point Operations Per second) are the in-game currency used in Memories of Mars.
FLOPs are visually based on the look of classic sci-fi holodisks and are the player's way to regain his memories (skills).
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
FLOPs can be found physically (see image opposite), but are stored in a virtual wallet, and you can't loose FLOPs (by death for example).
FLOPs can be found by :
- looting Enemies dead bodies
- mining, salvaging, scavenging
- looting containers
- grabbing on ground/tables
- looting supply trackers
- registering terminals in FLOP Events
- receiving from other players
Use[edit | edit source]
FLOPs are used to :
- learn Schematics at a Schematic Authenticator for your Skilltree
- unlock bonuses in your Skilltree
- upgrade your base in your Administration Terminal
- buy Schematics in the SchematiX vending machine
- buy patterns in the Individualizer